Course duration: 2 hours | Maximum of 10 delegates
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully completing the course.
These courses comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and are delivered at your premises at a time to suit your operations, ensuring business continuity.
Courses include the following elements:
• A safety check of your chair
• A brief history of Evacuation Chairs
• All related health & safety information
• Personal Emergency Evacuation Procedure (PEEPS)
• A theory session on general usage
• A practical demonstration of set up and usage in a classroom and on the stairs involving all trainees under the watchful eye of the trainer
• A brief explanation of maintenance and service requirements for the chair
• Ongoing assessment throughout the course
Evacuation chairs help to evacuate immobile or fragile people in an emergency down escape stairs. Correct handling of an evacuation chair is very important to avoid injury or strain. This course will train staff how to correctly, and confidently use the Evacuation Chair in an emergency situation.
The session includes both theoretical and practical training skills and knowledge, delivered by a professionally qualified trainer.
Tel: 0333 577 5711